Please join us Friday evening 2/7/2020 6-8PM at Enfield School for the second annual Party Heart(y) Family Dance and Activity Night.
Here are the details:
- Q. Should I stay with my child
- A. We’re hoping this can be fun for the whole family! All kids should have a grown-up with them
- Q. What should we expect?
- A. Live DJ, games, crafts, fun!
- Q. I don’t dance.
- A. Cool! Come play games with us, or do some crafts. We will even have a Valentine’s card making station!
- Q. What should we bring?
- A. There’s a suggested donation of $3/person, but of course everyone is welcome regardless of whether they pay. THere will also be a bake sale, pizza, and other treats for sale. Everything is $0.50
- Q. How can I help?
- A. We ahve a number of volunteer opportunities, from the welcome table, crafts table, snack sales etc. We have a volunteer sign up form here bit.ly/enfieldspringdance
Party Heart(y) Family Dance and Activity Night!